Monday, November 26, 2012

Santa can suck it!

So I know I am late to the party, but I just discovered Ebay.  It's not that I didn't know it existed (I wasn't living under a rock), I had just never gone to the site and bid on anything.  By the way, currently my definition of "anything," means everything.

No one previously told me Ebay is a magical internet land where you can find exactly what you are looking for and a whole heap of crap you aren't but now can't imagine your life without.

My path to bidding utopia began on accident.  I was getting an early start on my X-mas shopping and using Google to locate an item.  That crafty, little search engine knew exactly what it was doing when it suggested I visit Ebay to find it.  Just like millions before me, I walked right into its trap.

It's been three days, countless hours of lost sleep, and over a dozen dents to my credit card later, but I can't stop.  My purchases keep on getting more and more ridiculous, and by ridiculous, I mean awesome.  I can't post all of the things I purchased because they are gifts for friends who frequently read my blog, however I can post a few of the gifts for the ones who don't get online much.  Although now that I think about it, they probably don't deserve anything for not supporting their friend...

I can't explain the inside joke amazingness that goes along with each of these items, but you can still appreciate their face value...

The lucky recipient of this tender, little guy also gets a box full of Baby Ruth's.  Those of you who don't know me are kind of wishing you did right about now huh?


I will be able to sleep easy knowing this will be plastered all over my male friend's bedroom wall.  

How cute is this little pint sized rapper?  They had a Biggie too, but you know, west coast all day baby.


Um, what time is it? It's half past Hall...maybe a quarter to Oats?  It's amazing, that's what it is.

Did you just read that in your best Arnold voice?  If not, well now you have.  I bet you didn't know he made Christmas T-shirts.  Sing it...The more you knooooooooooooow!


The cat, the crown, the neon colors...I can't, I just can't... not buy this!  I have a friend who is going to hate me once she stops laughing and realizes I am going to make her actually wear this... 

On that note, if you need me from now on, I will be in front of my computer until my eyes bleed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment