Saturday, January 5, 2013

America. Fuck Yeah. Part 2

I got a lot of responses to my last blog about my rights as an American so I thought I would continue it again today.  If you missed it, you can find it here...

On that note,

I also have the right to...

  • use eenie meenie miney mo to make most of life's tough decisions.  I also have the right to pick the exact opposite anyway. "Mo" is not the boss of me.
  • put up the fist mic, and sing loudly into it every time Elton John's "Tiny Dancer" comes on.
  • think fruit snacks are a perfectly acceptable dinner, and beef jerky is part of a well balanced breakfast.
  • want to open a yoga studio/gym and call it "Camel Toe."
  • refuse to wash my car because (at some point) it is going to rain.
  • never admit when I gain any weight but rather blame the dryer for shrinking all my clothes. Dick.
  • like Coldplay, and not be gay.
  • eat gummy bears in twos so they don't get lonely in my stomach.
  • write things like "gonorrhea medication" or "mustache rides" on the memo line when I am writing checks to friends.
  • Facebook stalk someone so hard that I end up back at my own profile.
  • think everything my cat does is fucking adorable.  Disagree?  Well, your child's finger paintings aren't so magical either.
  • believe Matthew McConaughey was not at all acting in Dazed and Confused, and he really does love those red heads.
  • be more afraid of my Google search history going public than a possible zombie apocalypse.
  • hate pants and avoid them at all costs.  Dresses, skirts, a toga?  I don't care.  Fuck pants.
  • quote Step Brothers at least once a week.        *This week's quota was reached while visiting my parents when I told my mom, "This house is a fucking prison, on planet bullshit, in the galaxy of this sucks camel dicks," when she asked me (and not my sister) to clear the table.













2 comments:

  1. Ooh that last one resonates with me particularly. I don't think I've filled this weeks quota!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get on that! So much room for activities!

    ReplyDelete