Thursday, October 18, 2012

Anonymous asked:What is your favorite and least favorite season of the year, and what do you like to do during both?


What is your favorite and least favorite season of the year, and what do you like to do during both?
 Anonymous
I really like all the seasons, but fall has to be my favorite. I love sweater weather and when the leaves change colors…Halloween (free candy) and Thanksgiving (gluttony at its finest) are bonuses because I love to eat.  I also know winter is coming, which means Christmas and snowboard season, which I LOVE.   I guess I like spring the least since not much happens besides rain, which fucks my hair up… so yeah, spring can suck it. Summer’s alright, but it gets so effing hot/humid here you want to die most days.  If I’m not sitting directly in front of my air conditioner eating popsicles,  you can find me at the beach or a street fest.  Chicago has a lot of those in the summer, and I try to hit up one every weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment